2013年5月4日 星期六

BLOG ASSIGNMENT - 1.2


 In 19th JAN,2012 , I had visited the Around Sound Festival and Osage Gallery. It is a great experience.
 The performance was started with placing the wood on the wood frame. I was curious that how did the performance perform with those wood.
 After placing the wood on the frame, he started nailing on the wood and made the sound.

At the same time, a woman was lying on the floor and changing her pose with the progress of nailing.
At this time, I still didn't understand what they were going to do.










 



 After finishing nailing, the artist started using a steel tool hit the nail. As the deepness of the nails on the wood were different, there were some different pitch of sound.


  At the same time, the woman started dancing with the sound. This performance was funny. The process of preparing the music performance was complicated and it just performed some simple tone of music. I think about the pop music we listened nowadays, it was more complex, the process should be more complicated. I should be more treasuring the music that I am listening. Moreover,  I can't imagined that how the nails can perform the music. After the performance, I found even nails can perform nice music and everything may have their own tone of music, we can discover it with care.
 The second performance was pouring the water from the bottle to the ground. There was some pattern on the ground due to the water.






 Pouring with different poses like dancing.


 There was some water remaining in the bottle, some sound can be produced with specific pitch of blowing wind. I had tried a lot of times before at the physics lesson in secondary school and I can only produce sound with specific quantity of water.

 After watching the performance, We visited another gallery.


 I like this photo very much. there was a cat in the middle. We may think cats are cute. In this photo, the cat seems so "big" and mighty. This may be another angle to look at the cats.




 This artwork was a television which placed with wrong angle. The light on the floor and the sound made it special. Would people spend whole night to watch such television?


沒有留言:

張貼留言